Favorite LOVE Links!
Symptoms Of the Inner Peace Syndrome (IPS)
Be on the lookout for symptoms of IPS. The hearts of a great
many people have already been exposed to IPS, and it is
possible that people everywhere could come down with it. Under the
right circumstances, IPS could reach epidemic proportions.
This situation could pose a serious threat to what has, up to now,
been a fairly stable condition of conflict in the world.
Some signs and symptoms of IPS:
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears,
which are based upon past experience.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each and every moment.
- A loss of interest in judging other people.
- A loss of interest in judging yourself.
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
- A loss of interest in conflict.
- A loss of the need and even the ability to worry.
(Please Note: This is a very serious symptom.)
- Frequent, almost overwhelming episodes of appreciation
- Frequent attacks of smiling.
- An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than
- An increased susceptibility to feeling the love extended by
others as well as
the uncontrollable urge
to extend it back.
- An unmistakable feeling that everything is okay.
Warning: If you have some or all of the above symptoms, please be
advised that your condition of inner peace may be so far advanced as
to not be curable. If you are exposed to anyone exhibiting any of
these symptoms, remain exposed to that individual only at your own
risk. Inner peace is contagious.
Thank you to Shankar for this Love Source Contribution
Thank you to the original author that I
am just meeting, Saskia Davis! And, I Love the story of how Inner Peace has been
making its way around the world ... Please forward this page onto
your friends and Loved ones. We all need more of it. Let's catch it from each other! -Viveca
"My name is Saskia Davis, and I am writing to introduce myself as it’s author. The version posted on your website is a revised version
(I love the addition of "Syndrome" and acronym "(IPS)"!
Immediately after being published in 1984, “SYMPTOMS” took on a life of it’s own, traveling far and wide as it was passed among friends,
to groups, newspapers, radio stations, and, eventually, onto websites, chat rooms and blogs. Along a few of its myriad paths my
name, as author, was lost. You, apparently found one of the sources with no name or “unknown”. I am writing to request that you add my
name back in as author. I will include, at the bottom of this note, the original version so you can see it in context, but I am not
asking you to change it to include the original. Please know that there is no blame attached to this. I simply would appreciate
receiving the attribution. "
Links A to F
Love Links G to L
Love Links M to Q
Love Links R to V
Love Links W to Z
(c) 2005-2007 www.getreadyforlove.com * free relationship advice