Are you ready to date?
Does it surprise you that so many people say they want to find a Sweetheart, but seem to fail time after time? Here's a quick self-assessment that you can use to decide if you are ready to date and to "Find a Sweetheart Soon!" Answer "Yes, No, or Sort of" to the following
1. Do you have a crystal clear, realistic vision of the relationship you want? Yes__ No__ Sort of__
2. Do you know the steps that you need to take to make that relationship happen? Yes__ No__ Sort of__
3. Are you aware of and maximize you best qualities? Yes__ No__ Sort of__
4. Have you made a clear choice to do what needs to be done to bring a Sweetheart into your life? Yes__ No__ Sort of__
5. Do you have a supportive team around you, cheering you on in your mate search? Yes__ No__ Sort of__
6. Have you looked carefully at your past relationships and learned what you could about the pluses and minuses, both in your partner and in your own actions? Yes__ No__ Sort of__
7. Do you know how to keep your energy up during your search? Yes__ No__ Sort of__
8. Have you finished the business, emotional and otherwise, that was left over from your past relationships? Yes__ No__ Sort of__
9. Have you done a thorough inventory of yourself and your surroundings, and done what you can do to present the whole of you in the best possible light? Yes__ No__ Sort of__
10. Have you kept yourself intellectually stimulated and interesting? Yes__ No__ Sort of__
11. Are your finances in good shape and can you explain them to a new partner? Yes__ No__ Sort of__
12. Are you ready to be honest and open about your life, sharing what might be painful or embarrassing information that a new Sweetheart should know? Yes__ No__ Sort of__
13. Do you have a good, positive attitude that is readily communicated about relationships and opposite sex? Yes__ No__ Sort of__
Scoring: Give yourself 2 points for every "Yes," 1 point for "Sort of," and no points for every "No."
26 -- Wow, are you ready to date! Go for it!
20-25 -- Not bad, not bad at all. You might take a closer look at your answers that were "Sort of" or "No," but you are in pretty good shape.
15-19 -- You've got some areas that could use some work. Take a good look at everything you did not rate a "Yes" and think about what you could do that would change you from "No" or "Sort of" to "Yes."
10-14 -- Dangerous! There's a strong likelihood that you will undermine yourself in your efforts to find a Sweetheart! Take seriously these results and do some intensive work before you start looking.
0-9 -- Train wreck. You have serious impairments to your efforts to find a partner. It's almost certain that you will undermine yourself in mate-finding, or at the very least, pair up badly. Do yourself and future partners a favor and give yourself time to do intensive work to get yourself in a better place.
(c)2005-2006 www.getreadyforlove.com * topic * love links